
02-16-2006, 11:22 PM
|
|
|
|
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 4
Благодарил(а): 0 раз(а)
Поблагодарили:
0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
|
|
can not login
I want to integrate my cms with vb, each have separate database. But i want a single login page in my cms
my test.php
PHP Code:
<?php
$forum_path = "e:/www/kerja.com/vb353/upload/";
///////////////////////////////////////
chdir($forum_path);
require_once('./global.php');
vbulletin_login('dody','dody');
function vbulletin_login($username, $password) {
global $vbulletin, $forum_path;
include($forum_path."/includes/functions_login.php");
verify_authentication($username, $password, false, false, true, true);
header("Location: http://localhost/vb353/upload/");
}
Perhaps i missing something here.
your advice please.
thanks.
no one?
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by denjiro
I want to integrate my cms with vb, each have separate database. But i want a single login page in my cms
my test.php
PHP Code:
<?php
$forum_path = "e:/www/kerja.com/vb353/upload/";
///////////////////////////////////////
chdir($forum_path);
require_once('./global.php');
vbulletin_login('dody','dody');
function vbulletin_login($username, $password) {
global $vbulletin, $forum_path;
include($forum_path."/includes/functions_login.php");
verify_authentication($username, $password, false, false, true, true);
header("Location: http://localhost/vb353/upload/");
}
Perhaps i missing something here.
your advice please.
thanks.
no one? 
|
I manage the codes work 
fixed.
PHP Code:
function vbulletin_login($username, $password) {
global $vbulletin, $forum_path;
include($forum_path."/includes/functions_login.php");
$strikes = verify_strike_status($username);
if(!verify_authentication($username, $password, false, false, true, true)) { }
exec_unstrike_user($username);
process_new_login($vbulletin->GPC['logintype'], $vbulletin->GPC['cookieuser'], $vbulletin->GPC['cssprefs']);
header("Location: http://localhost/vb353/upload/");
}
|