The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I can't seem to find anything on this at all and it's very important.
I have an annoying looney that keeps coming back and sends PMs to me and others all while not having yet confirmed an existing email address. Is there a way that i'm overlooking to stop people from using the PM system unless they are registered, (not awaiting email conf.).??? |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Just edit the usergroup permissions for the awaiting Email usergroup.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
What am I supposed to edit though? There doesn't seem to be an option to not let any particular group use it. I would think there must be but I never found this which is why i came here. I ended up disabling messaging all together for a few days until the pest went away, but now I want to not let it happen again.
Can you point me to where this setting is found? |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Set the Maximum number of PM's for the Awaiting Email Confirmation usergroup to 0.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
haha thanks
|
![]() |
|
|