The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Some how my search and Quick Links drop downs on my main page just stopped working. They work with in the forum but not on the main page http://forum.vortechhosting.com/
Any ideas on how to fix it I am open to. I am not sure if one of the mods I install messed it up or not. Most of my mods have been just plug ins as well. |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
There's no login box on your home forum view, therefore you're running different navbar templates or they have .php based conditionals.
You're going to have to sync them. |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
what seo mod are you running? VBSEO used to have a bug that would cause that to happen from time to time unless you resubmitted your board settings.
|
![]() |
|
|