The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
is there a Journal hack for vB 3.5x ? My members are asking for a journal, and I can't seem to find it here, but I've posted on a vB forum before that had journals.
anyone? |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
The one above is pretty buggy and badly coded at this point I will add. Once it is ported over fully and able to use mysql 4.1 and php 5 it will be a decent product.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
I know An-net plans to port his 1.5 version (which is pretty nicely coded with additional features) when it goes Gold for 3.0.x. I tested the script and it isn't buggy at all...
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
thanks for the advice. I see that there's not much support anymore for it, nor has it been upgraded, so I think I'll pass.
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
yeah, the updated 1.5 version looks good. Can't wait for a port of that one.
|
![]() |
|
|