The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
girlTalk - the gift of gab Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
A popular download, will let the design speak for itself
![]() Demo Link: girlTalk demo More Details: girlTalk details Our Page: ForumTemplates.com Using the skin? Say that you installed it Enjoy ![]() Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I shall install this skin when I'm back to home. Thanks!
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Than you fore sharing this. Very nice.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
I went to import style XML for your very nice template and it gave this error. "Your version: 3.5.3 File version: 3.5.2" and told me to go back. :ermm:
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
princess: just have it 'ignore version' - the skin will work 100% fine.
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
thanks
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
I love this theme I think it may be what im looking for
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
We have some other ... feminine themes. Will put them up sometime
|
![]() |
|
|