The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
How do I ...where do I start? I want to put up a front page but can't figure it out. I am not as computer sauvy as most, so bare with me. I know I should be able to do this. Is it a hack? Please help!!! I have been looking for days.
Thanks for your patience with me. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
wrong forum mister.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Mrs. and thank you.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
/me installs
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Jesus Christ! Can't you just point out that it's in the wrong forum and let it be at that?
Right, a serious answer methinks. If you want a MAIN PAGE, contact me. If you want a PORTAL, search vBAdvanced on this forum. Your choice. But guys, give her a break damnit. She said she was new at this... |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
As Asi9ine pointed out, your terminology leaves some to the imagination. I will assume you are looking for a page that shows news pulled from the forum, recent threads, login, etc. If this is what you want, vBadvanced is a great option, but more portals are available on this site.
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
![]() |
|
|