The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I've seen this ( http://www.choosing2lose.com/ticker/ ) available on a few sites but I have no idea what script they're using. Anybody have any ideas ?
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I am actually the Choosing2Lose owner
I hired someone to make the script but it has MANY flaws. I would be glad to share it if I could find someone who would help me (for free) clean it up. I think a tool this great should be shared! If you think you can help me (it's a php script using sql) then please email me at mld71480@hotmail.com and we'll talk.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Any luck with this??
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
No, I never did get anyone to help me clean it up. I still have it running, but there are so many changes I wish I could make to it
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Just sent you an email and a PM about this
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Sorry I haven't been able to do much with this script, I appreciate that you sent me the code but things have been a mess since I lost my job, and the project I was going to use this script for isn't going ahead anymore.
I'm sure someone will release a good open source one sometime soon, it's bound to happen
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
I'd love to have this script if you've managed to get it cleaned up? I'll pay you for it?
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
i would like it also
|
![]() |
|
|