Go Back   vb.org Archive > vBulletin 3 Discussion > vB3 General Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-05-2006, 08:06 PM
Harley77 Harley77 is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 61
Благодарил(а): 0 раз(а)
Поблагодарили: 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Default Floodcheck code

I've searched all over but I can't seem to find where in VB 3.5 the flood checking code is executed for new posts and replys. I'm not really interested in modifying the exisiting files as much as learning how it works so I can apply it to another hack. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.9.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.