The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Does anyone have the link to the category spacing mod that adds an extra table header underneath the categories?.. I know I seen it posted on here months ago although I searched and had no luck.
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Try that one: https://vborg.vbsupport.ru/showthrea...3&page=5&pp=15
That seems to work with 3.5, too. |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thanks for replying..I just tried it and this is not the exact one I'm looking for..
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
what are you looking for? I can tell you.
Quote:
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
I was looking for the category spacing modification that adds an extra table header underneath each category. Anyways I just took a better look and I found it, thanks for trying to help.
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hey I have close to the same problem except I am looking for a way to add what Chad wanted to my postbit. Instead of putting it under each category I can't seem to place it under every post in the postbit template.
|
![]() |
|
|