The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I'm currently running vbArticles on vBulletin 2. I'm wondering if there is already a high-quality articles system I can use for vBulletin 3. I would like to make the switch but it is essential that there be some an articles software. I can import them manually if need be. It doesn't seem vbulletin.org is organized very well by type (unless I'm missing something) Thanks in advance!
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Would this be for 3.0.x or 3.5.x?
If it's for 3.0.x I think there is one here. If it's for 3.5.x then I'm only aware of one which is a commercial one and I'm not sure if it's out of beta stages yet or not. |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Think we really need a free alternative for articles software..
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Sorry. I'm runninig on 3.0 and would like to upgrade to 3.5
And commercial is fine.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Have a look at TheGeek's profile. I'm pretty sure he's released commercially.
|
![]() |
|
|