Go Back   vb.org Archive > vBulletin 3 Discussion > vB3 General Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-13-2005, 11:41 PM
Invision Zone Invision Zone is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 26
Благодарил(а): 0 раз(а)
Поблагодарили: 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Default My editor is messed up

Well just take a look: the my forum is located at: http://invision-zone.com/forums/index.php

The php and paste buttons are switched, my switch editor, decrease, and increase size images do not show. I have uploaded all the images with the correct names,

any tips on how to correct this problem would be greatly appreciated.

I appologize :disappointed: I made a sily mistake :ermm:
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.9.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.