The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
Advanced Mood Hack: vbemotions Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
Hey,
Here 's my new hack: VbEmotions. This is a advanced mood hack for vb that uses vb image system for smilies & avatars to add & manage moods & mood categories. Feature list: -upload moods -add / mass add moods from a directory -manage (edit & delete) moods -create & manage categories -edit usergroup permissions per category -head on/off switch per usergroup This hack uses 1 product with some phrases, 2 templates, 3 plug-ins. You have to do 4 file edits in 1 file and 2 template modifications in 2 templates. This adds 7 files: a bitfield and a cpnav file + 5 moods. READ THE INSTALL FILE AND DO EVERYTHING LIKE SAID IN THE FILE! I hope you enjoy this hack. Grz, seba Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
first post reserved
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Looks very cool, will take a look at it once I get back later.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Looking good so far. I will going to install this after the server move.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hmm, I just think they're too big. OK for a "kiddie" board. But I'm trying to attract more adults
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Easy Money.. Thanks
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
I got this error when I try to edit my mood
Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in \profile.php(154) : eval()'d code on line 63 I am runing the current updated php and mysql and vb board. |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Can we get more emotions?
I also have a problem my image is showing in a different area |
![]() |
|
|