The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I'm in the process of migrating my site from phpBB to vBulletin, I would however like to keep my current phpBB fiapple style as everyone really likes it.
Clearly I need this style made by someone. Had a crack at it myself but as I'm no expert at this I've pretty much given up after a few days of frustratingly mocking around. An example of the style can be found here: http://www.theoldergamers.com/module...ums&file=index The only change I would really like to make is for each section to show up in it's own detached block but apart from that I pretty much want it exactly the same. If someone could to this I would be most grateful, and will obvioulsy mention the style designer's name on my site. I would be willing to pay for a professional conversion. Thanks |
![]() |
|
|