The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
How do i remove the underline in the usernames. Check the attached pic.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
how do i add/remove underline in postbit also?
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
The underlines are automic added for all links. And the usernames are linking to their profile.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Make the url links the same color as the background. Or find the code in the templates and remove the "<a href=......etc>" code.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
How do i get rid of them? I don't want any line at all!
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
I told you how.
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
I don't want to remove the link. I want it to link to their profile, but not have an underline. I've done it before, but i cant remember how.
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Make the underline for links the same color as the background. The link still works, just no underline will show.
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
How do i do that?
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
<a href="http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108923" target="_blank">http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108923</a>
|
![]() |
|
|