The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I am trying to make reputation comments appear directly after the post they are given for. Basically it would be a post and then right after that would be "Skitzzo agrees: great post man!" or "UserXYZ disagrees: no, its not possible" etc etc. I have seen a few hacks such as the Thank you hack etc but none of them seem to do what I am looking for. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance!
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Do a search for public display of affection. Its for 3.0 but maybe it will still work for 3.5.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
No the 3.0 does not work in 3.5, but I have writen a plug for 3.5 that works, just have to get one bug out with the mysql query loading on another page and I will post it for all to use.
EDIT: I GOT IT RUNNING GOOD!:P Check the link and enjoy! https://vborg.vbsupport.ru/showthread.php?t=103046 |
![]() |
|
|