Go Back   vb.org Archive > vBulletin 3 Discussion > vB3 General Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-26-2005, 06:03 PM
midaph midaph is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 20
Благодарил(а): 0 раз(а)
Поблагодарили: 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Default Regarding Avatars

I have setup a new forum with 3.5 and have not been able to allow my users to upload there own avatars. Where do I go to allow this and what do I ned to do?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.9.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.