The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I'm sure this is easy but I can't figure out where to change it. I'd like my default search results to be posts instead of threads. Where can I change this. I'd like to do this for both the advanced serach and the quick search.
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Just for yourself, or for everyone?
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
For everyone - default
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Can't remember off the top of my head, but check the search settings under vBulletin settings in the Admin CP. If nothing is there, it'll be template code related then..
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Unless he wants it changed for things like getnew as well, then you'd need to modify the defaults D:
|
![]() |
|
|