The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
After I login, it says thank you and then reloads back to the login page. I'm logged in fine on the CMPS and forums... but it wn't go to the actual adminCP. What could be wrong?
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Broken cookie ?
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I've completely cleared all of my cookies. That didn't do anything. ._.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
maybe the cookie path is not right.
i dont know the exact path,but anyway in phpmyadmin search for cookie.browse the setting table.have the value /. |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
I think the problem was the CMPS. I disabled it through phpMyAdmin and then I could log in. ._.
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
![]() |
|
|