The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
How can I make a web page inside of the forum table, where the forums and content usally go. I want to fill this area with my disclaimer and privacy policy. How can this be done, thank you.
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
just the site for Rules hack. theres one already created i think actually two of them so ya dont even have to modify anything but the rules
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
yeah you can set it up like that
you will have to make a forum home template edit to link it to the page after you install the mod
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
I will check it out!
|
![]() |
|
|