The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
We're having a bit of a problem with vb 3.5. I know payments.php has replaced subscriptions.php. But when anyone goes to select a subscription amount and clicks "order," it redirects them to subscriptions.php and they get a no permission error. Has anyone had similar trouble?
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Do you have the same problems using a default style?
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
What hacks do you have installed? Try disabling them and try again. If this is still happening without active hacks, i suggest you post at vb.com.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
I disabled the hacks and it still happened. I ended up reverting the subscription page template and that seemed to fix it.
|
![]() |
|
|